Apartment renovation portends a lot of trouble, and the reconstruction of small-sized housing and premises with a non-standard layout leaves heads spinning. Haste, nervousness and lack of experience force homeowners to make mistakes that come at a high price, so it is better to use the services of specialists. The renovation will be a joy for you if the Euromed-Bud company in Warsaw acts as a contractor: after the redecoration, the apartment will be filled with joy and happiness!
Where to Start Apartment Renovation?
It is difficult for a person without experience to organize the apartment renovation on their own – the purchase of building materials, the search for personnel, the coordination of work with supervisory authorities and the lack of funds cause difficulties. If you don’t know how to move the grandiose apartment renovation project off dead point, we recommend that you start by setting a task: decide on the scope of work and sketch out a rough renovation plan and schedule, if necessary, consult with specialists to have an idea about the timing of each type of work.
How to Plan Apartment Renovation?
The amount of work depends on the area and the initial state of the object – it takes less time to renovate a small apartment than a two-level apartment, and other things being equal, more money is required to be invested in the overhaul of an old apartment. Approximate information about the timing and cost of renovation can be obtained by ordering an on-site consultation from our specialists, however, in the course of work, the data may change due to unforeseen circumstances, so the renovation should be planned so that you have a financial reserve and several days to spare.
Before starting negotiations with the contractor, prepare an outline of the project, and proposals for finishing.
Renovation Schedule – Why the Sequence of Work Is So Important
Apartment renovation is carried out in strict sequence; compliance with the order of work contributes to the rational distribution of resources and coordinated interaction between subcontractors. Performing work in the correct sequence reduces the time of project implementation, allows you to quickly eliminate installation errors and avoid unnecessary expenses. Apartment renovation is carried out according to the standard scheme – from preparatory work to fine finishing; there are five links in the technological chain:
- Construction work – redevelopment of premises, dismantling and installation of partitions and hanging pipes, installation and replacement of communications.
- Installation and connection of special equipment – gas installations, heating devices, plumbing fixtures, etc.
- Rough finishing: replacement of window profiles, floor screed, surface levelling.
- Fine finishing of walls and ceilings, laying flooring, and installation of interior doors.
- Arrangement of lamps, shelves and furniture, decoration of premises.
Apartment Renovation – What Factors Affect its Cost?
Renovation costs primarily depend on the amount of work, which is calculated by the area of the treated surfaces; usually, the cost of renovating an apartment is calculated at the contractor’s rates per square meter. On the other hand, each object has its specifics, and the wishes and capabilities of customers are not the same; to accurately answer the question of how much an apartment renovation costs, additional factors are taken into account:
- Professionalism and experience of the contractor. The prices of reputable companies are higher than those of beginners, but the result justifies the investment.
- Material class. The purchase of elite building materials will add several tens of percentages to the cost of renovation, but investments do not always pay off: a lot depends on the preparation of surfaces and the skill of the staff.
- The complexity of the work and additional services – installation and demolition of partitions, relocation of utility lines, the connection of electrical appliances and plumbing dramatically increase the cost of renovation, you should thoroughly prepare for the redevelopment of housing and individual premises!
Apartment Renovation: on Your Own or with a Construction Team?
Refusal of using the services of contractors reduces the cost of redecoration, but keep in mind that the self-renovation of apartments will pay off only if you have enough experience. If you want to save money, take on the usual work that you do with high quality; many homeowners are successful with puttying and painting walls, assembling furniture, and installing plumbing fixtures. And let the apartment renovation specialists, who have the necessary licenses and professional tools, deal with the preparation of surfaces and the replacement of installations.
How to Choose a Reliable Renovation Company?
Before concluding a contract, make sure that the company has sufficient experience in carrying out repair work, qualified personnel and modern renovation equipment, and the apartment renovation team has the necessary certificates and licenses. Professionalism is also confirmed by positive customer reviews, awards in industry competitions and examples of completed projects; an additional advantage would be the contact with suppliers of building materials and the possibility of organizing supplies on favourable terms.
During negotiations, a conscientious company tries to give objective information about the scope of work, warns in advance about possible difficulties and offers alternative solutions, taking into account the interests of the customer. Leave a request for a consultation with the Euromed-Bud company in Warsaw, and we will show you what a professional approach to apartment renovation means!
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!