Having acquired housing and feeling the solid ground under their feet, many begin to think about how to make their haven unique and inimitable, to endow the room with individuality and character. Designer renovation in Warsaw, Poland successfully solves the problems of self-expression in the interior: by contacting the Euromed-Bud company, you will feel how the house regains its individuality and becomes truly native!
What is a Designer Renovation?
Designer renovation is carried out at a high professional level, but the quality of the decoration and the originality of the ideas do not speak for themselves. Designer renovation is primarily a piece of the author’s work on a special project, and its success depends on the competence of the performer.
Features of Creating a Design Project
Professional interior design allows you to rationally use space, optimize costs and improve the aesthetics of the room. The design project is developed in several stages; each of them performs a separate function and contributes to the successful solution of the tasks set:
- taking measurements, studying the master plan, analysing utility lines;
- formation of terms of reference;
- preparation of a sketch of the interior, coordination of the general concept;
- preparation and approval of estimates;
- development of drawings, calculations, specifications and 3D models.
The set of project documentation includes architectural and planning solutions concerning the object and specifications for building materials and individual structural elements. If necessary, the analysis of engineering networks, lighting and power supply is carried out, and the location of sockets and plumbing is determined. In the next stage, the lighting design and colour scheme of the room, furniture, textile design and the use of accent decor are thought out.
The final design is a 3D model that visualizes the smallest details of the interior, which is presented to the customer for approval, and adjustments are made taking into account comments and suggestions. After the approval of the project, working documentation is prepared, on the basis of which renovation work is carried out – surface profiles, plans for the dismantling and installation of structures, schemes for installing kitchen and sanitary equipment, arranging furniture and accessories, etc. are developed.
Difference Between Designer and Conventional Renovation
Even if a typical renovation is done with high quality, the difference from a designer renovation is obvious – this is a fundamentally different level of service. Linking structural and architectural and planning solutions to the premises, personal preferences and lifestyle of the customer provides several advantages:
- maximum expansion of the functionality of the premises;
- careful study of space ergonomics;
- compensation for shortcomings in planning;
- facilitation of household work;
- saving resources and reducing operating costs;
- the possibility of introducing innovative technologies;
- implementation of non-standard creative ideas;
- author’s supervision over the course of work.
Stages of Designer Renovation
A design project can be developed for both an overhaul and a minor renovation – it all depends on the initial state of the object, the allocated funds and the goals pursued. The renovation plan depends on the scale and complexity of the work, which is implemented in stages; for review, we offer an approximate plan for a designer overhaul:
- redevelopment and reconstruction of the premises, dismantling and installation of partitions;
- compaction and sound insulation of walls, floors and ceilings;
- installation or replacement of ceiling structures;
- rough finish and waterproofing;
- pouring screed and laying floor coverings;
- replacement of door and window profiles;
- arrangement of utility lines, installation of wiring, sockets, and switches;
- putting lamps up, installation of plumbing fixtures;
- fine finishing of walls;
- cleaning of the premises, arrangement of furniture and accessories.
We Carry Out Designer Renovation in the Following Types of Premises:
The Euromed-Bud company accepts orders for the designer renovation of all types of premises: residential, public and commercial; our employees have specialized education and all the necessary permits. We have been engaged in interior design and renovation for a long time to ensure high quality, prompt terms and affordable prices without hidden surcharges.
Designer apartment renovation
Individual design of an apartment allows you to effectively use the limited living space, integrate lighting fixtures and household appliances into furniture and decoration elements, and equip comfortable places for work, leisure and hobbies. When ordering a designer apartment renovation, you will get the opportunity to move away from standard solutions and show originality in interior design.
A designer’s consultation will not be superfluous if you got an apartment with a non-standard layout – we will show you how to get the most out of the design features of the room. Architectural miscalculations can be compensated or masked by the play of light, shapes and textures; the correct selection of colours, accessories and ornaments radically changes the perception of the room. A gloomy apartment with north-facing windows can be made bright and joyful, and a vertical print on the wallpaper will visually lift the low ceiling.
Designer house renovation
Professional design of cottages reduces the cost of building and maintaining a house through the introduction of modern resource-saving technologies and smart management. In old buildings, designer house renovation is often combined with the modernization of life support systems; thorough compaction of walls, roofs and floors reduces energy costs for heating and air conditioning. At the request of the customer, the design project is supplemented with rational proposals for the improvement of adjacent territories, landscaping of territories and the arrangement of park paths.
Designer office renovation
Designer renovation in the office is not just a tribute to fashion and not even a matter of prestige; when designing office space, the priority is given to ergonomics and increasing productivity. To facilitate communication between departments, the zoning of space must exactly match the organizational structure of the company; the number, footage and communication of functional zones are carefully thought out, and optimal lighting schemes and office equipment connections are developed.
Individual development of modular systems is an important element of corporate style – furniture sets are mounted quickly and easily, and organically fit into the geometry of space, filling corners and niches. Another problem successfully solved by designer office renovation is hidden cabling: by hiding cables inside walls and skirting boards, you free up the passage, simplify cleaning and prevent damage to cable systems.
Designer renovation of commercial premises
Designer renovation in a store, restaurant, bar or hotel helps to attract customers, increase sales and improve the image of the business. By creating the right atmosphere in the room, you can influence consumer behaviour, and a spectacular corporate identity will make your brand more recognizable. At the same time, industry design standards, sanitary and hygienic requirements, technical regulations and fire safety rules will be observed – we will save you from any claims from supervisory authorities.
Designer renovation of a medical institution
Designer renovation of medical institutions is the main speciality of our company; we have rich experience in designing medical centres and organizing repairs in the status of a general contractor. We have thoroughly studied the regulatory framework and can strike a balance between aesthetics, functionality and legal requirements, creating original author’s projects of clinics and medical offices that are comfortable for both patients and staff.
Expensive Finishing Materials: Luxury or an Investment in a Calm Future?
Premium finishing is one of the hallmarks of designer renovation, and it’s not just about prestige and spectacular appearance. Branded materials are protected by a guarantee, and their quality and safety are confirmed by international certificates; many of them have unique technological properties that allow solving complex and extraordinary creative tasks.
Investing in designer renovations will certainly pay off in the long run – luxury decoration does not lose its attractiveness over the years and ages beautifully, giving the house the charm of the time. Elite materials maintain outstanding performance for decades; perhaps some of them will even serve your children and grandchildren!
Mistakes when Creating an Interior
The desire to save money is commendable, but in the pursuit of the cheaper renovation, inexperienced craftsmen make serious mistakes that nullify all efforts. If you decide to do without the help of a designer, do not repeat commonplace mistakes; for example, let’s take a look at the top 5 fails that give out an amateur:
- Blindly following fashion. Current trends need to be adapted to the specifics of the object and the lifestyle of the owners, besides, fashion is changing rapidly. It is easier and more reliable to create a universal basic interior, and embody fashion trends through accessories and accent decor.
- Unbalanced colours and ornaments. When choosing a base colour, consider the level of illumination and give preference to neutral and natural shades, and use bright colours and artsy ornaments as accents; when combining several prints, the connecting link is necessarily a rhythm or colour.
- Unseasoned style. Do not combine elements of different styles in one room – furniture, accessories and textile design should follow a single concept.
- Non-functional and chaotic decor. The decorative elements should be stylistically justified; random trinkets and souvenirs overload the interior and bring dissonance into the atmosphere.
- Heaps of furniture against the walls. Clearly, not the best way to save space; so that the room does not seem cramped, place low and multi-level objects on the same line.
Turnkey Designer Renovation
If you’re too busy to renovate or don’t know how to get down to business, a turnkey designer renovation in Warsaw, Poland is what you need! The service implies the performance of all works by one contractor on an “all-inclusive” basis; you do not have to purchase building materials, issue permits and control the working process. The Euromed-Bud company will take care of all organizational concerns, and ensure compliance with deadlines and quality control of work – you will be satisfied!
Each project is developed individually, so it makes no sense to voice average prices – the price is derived from many factors, such as footage, dimensions, purpose and the initial state of the object, the purpose of the renovation and the personal preferences of the customer. Contact the company’s consultant to find out the exact price of the designer renovation and discuss the nuances of the order.
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!