House renovation is a time of renewal: the transition to a new life stage entails a reformatting of the living space. Priorities and needs may change, but the house should remain cosy and welcoming; to keep the warmth of the family hearth in the cycle of ideas and trends, use the services of specialists. The Euromed-Bud company in Warsaw organizes an overhaul taking into account your wishes and financial capabilities: we will accurately calculate the scope and timing of the work, select reliable building materials, optimize the estimate and put the house in order as soon as possible!
When is the right time to renovate the house?
For most house owners, renovation is a necessary measure that they begin to think about when the house becomes uncomfortable. Most often, the reason for the renovation is the natural deterioration of utility lines, causing microclimate disturbances and interruptions in the operation of life support systems.
- the room does not warm up well;
- windows constantly fog up,
- persistent feeling of stuffiness, unpleasant odours on the premises;
- astronomical utility bills;
- high level of dustiness despite regular cleaning;
- interruptions in the operation of electrical equipment, frequent replacement of fuses;
- leakage of pipes, plumbing fixtures, and air conditioners;
- growth of house fungus and mould, etc.
Scheduled house renovation keeps engineering systems in working condition, and to eliminate obvious malfunctions, an overhaul is needed with the replacement of communications and plumbing equipment. If necessary, redevelopment of the premises is carried out, decorative coatings are replaced; if the situation needs a radical update, a house overhaul is inevitable; so that the finishing materials lie evenly, surface preparation, such as levelling the walls and ceiling, floor screed, is performed.
House overhaul is an event of critical importance that requires a professional approach to planning and implementation of work, and selection of materials, tools and equipment. Complex architectural and planning solutions of the Euromed-Bud company will make your life comfortable and organized with any initial state of the building!
What to remember when planning a renovation?
Large-scale house renovation is carried out according to a schedule that ensures the smooth interaction of contractors and the rational allocation of resources. An expert assessment of house renovation also takes into account weather conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and wind speed, that affect the cost and duration of work. The project approval procedure also affects the deadlines for putting the object into operation; for example, an old house renovation involves notifying supervisory authorities of the following types of work:
- facade work – insulation, plastering, painting;
- compaction of internal walls;
- reconstruction of engineering networks;
- replacement of drains and heating devices;
- installation of skylights.
Changing the shape and size of door and window profiles, reconstructing attics and roofs, replacing gas installations and erecting a fireplace are carried out only with the permission of the supervisory authorities. You will also need to obtain official permission for arranging a balcony, terrace, garage, winter garden and other types of outbuildings.
When is the best time to start renovations?
The optimal time for the overhaul of low-rise buildings is spring; as soon as the heating season ends and there is clear warm weather, you can start renovation work. At positive temperatures, there is no risk of cracking of the foundation and walls, besides, it is easier to organize the ventilation of the premises – intensive ventilation accelerates the drying of the mortar and finishing layers.
Sequence of renovation works
The sequence of renovation works depends on the properties of the materials – humidity, density, the intensity of moisture absorption, resistance to external factors, etc. The overhaul of a wooden house begins with the restoration of the foundation and the lower rims: worn logs and beams are replaced with new ones, and the walls are reinforced with compression. The stone foundation, in the presence of minor damage, is concreted, with a strong draft, and the building is lifted with a jack and placed on struts. The overhaul of a brick house begins with strengthening the basement, including concreting, organizing drainage and waterproofing.
The next step is thermal insulation and exterior decoration by cladding the walls with plaster, stone or siding. Internal work begins with a screed, and then proceeds to the decoration of walls and ceilings and the arrangement of utility lines; installation of drywall structures is carried out before the plastering; laying of floor coverings and installation of interior doors are carried out at the final stage.
House renovation – expenses
How much it will cost to renovate a house in Warsaw depends on many factors: the volume and complexity of the work, the class of building materials, the area of the building, weather conditions, the topography of the site and the tariffs of contractors. The estimated cost of house renovation is determined when calculating the estimate, however, if unplanned expenses appear, the total amount may change even after the approval of the project. Contact a Euromed-Bud consultant to avoid overpayments and unnecessary worries: we will help you optimize costs and offer favourable terms of cooperation!
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!