It is not necessary to turn the apartment upside down if you want to redecorate it – for a complete transformation of the interior, a small change of scenery, which is called a minor renovation, is enough. Minor renovation of the apartment does not provide for redevelopment, major installation and rearrangement of utility lines; only decorative layers are to be replaced. At the same time, you can replace boring furniture, lamps and accessories, update home textiles and decorative accessories – and you won’t recognize the apartment!
Indications of a Need for Minor Renovation
Interior design periodically needs to be updated – finishing materials deteriorate, fade and lose their attractiveness. One fine day, there are too many stains, scuffs and scratches, once fashionable furniture becomes outdated, fails and ceases to please the eye, and there is no other choice but a minor renovation.
Planned refreshment of the apartment is carried out every three to four years; unscheduled renovation may be needed after an accident – for example, after flooding, you often have to change floors, and if you are flooded by neighbours from above, you have to change the coating of the ceiling and walls. It also does not hurt to do minor renovation before selling a housing or renting an apartment – a presentable appearance increases the chances of a good deal.
Turnkey Minor Renovation
It is easier to organize a minor renovation of an apartment than an overhaul, but this does not mean that you can manage with one hand; you need to deal with the selection of personnel, the purchase of materials and budget control, not to mention the technical side of the issue. During the minor renovation, a wide range of interior work is performed that requires specific skills and professional equipment:
- whitewashing, painting and plastering;
- wall and ceiling wallpapering;
- installation of suspended structures;
- replacement of floor coverings;
- connection of fixtures, replacement of switches and sockets;
- installation of plumbing fixtures and fittings;
- restoration and replacement of windows and doors.
If you do not want to go into all the details of interior decoration and do not find the necessary skills and resources, order a turnkey apartment minor renovation and spare yourself the trouble. One contractor, which is easier to control than several separate teams, is responsible for the implementation of all types of work, logistics and material support of the project, and if Euromed-Bud in Warsaw takes over, there is no doubt about the quality of the decoration!
Stages of Minor Renovation of an Apartment
During the minor renovation, it is important to follow a clear sequence of work in order to ensure the effective cooperation of teams in different areas. Compliance with the order of works facilitates the prompt elimination of shortcomings and reduces the time of project implementation; In general terms, the minor renovation plan is as follows:
- scheduling and renovation plan;
- taking measurements of the premises;
- development of an interior sketch;
- approval of estimates and purchase of materials;
- dismantling and removal of old furniture;
- removal of coatings and priming of working surfaces;
- decorating walls and ceiling with new materials;
- replacement of sockets, switches and lamps;
- laying flooring;
- installation of new windows and interior doors;
- arrangement of furniture and accessories.
Benefits of Working with Euromed-Bud Company
The Euromed-Bud company is one of the best contractors in Poland, performing a full cycle of repair and construction works – from project development to putting facilities into operation. Our services are available to a wide range of customers – from large businesses to small businesses and individuals; we adapt to each customer and find a solution! By choosing our company as your contractor, you strengthen your position due to organizational, technical and financial advantages:
- organization of turnkey renovation with engineering control;
- loyal pricing policy and fixed tariffs;
- fast calculation of the cost – the time spent is 30% less than the industry average;
- supply of selected building materials on favourable terms;
- transparent terms of the deal: we approve the estimate and conclude a contract before the start of work;
- guarantees for all types of work.
Cost of an Apartment Minor Renovation in Warsaw
No apartment is alike, so the cost of redecorating does not fit into a single price list and is calculated individually for each client. How much the minor renovation of an apartment in Warsaw will cost depends not only on the footage but also on the accompanying circumstances: features of the layout and interior design, class of material and equipment, personal wishes and financial capabilities of the customer. In any case, the cost of the renovation remains available to the general public; order a preliminary calculation of the estimate on our website and leave doubts behind!
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!