People try to postpone the renovation in the office to the last, with horror anticipating piles of garbage and clouds of dust, chaos and forced downtime. Euromed-Bud will prove that office renovation can look different – the work of a qualified construction team practically does not affect business processes, and you do not have to close the office and organise remote work of staff. Warsaw’s leading specialists will create an ergonomic and functional space for business development, attracting reliable partners and professional growth of employees – it’s hard not to succeed in such an environment!
Office Renovation in Warsaw and Surroundings
Warsaw is a city of entrepreneurs: representative offices of various companies are found at every step, so opening a branch in the capital today is unlikely to impress anyone. But Warsaw will certainly appreciate the designer office renovation: competent investments in improvement will pay off with high labour productivity and improved business reputation. The result of the joint efforts of the Euromed-Bud creative team will be a harmonious and stylish office space focused on prosperity and success.
Prices for renovation work in the capital and suburbs are quite high, but this is not a reason to postpone office renovation until better times – a qualified contractor will find a way to optimize costs without compromising the quality of services. Thanks to established contacts with direct suppliers of building materials, we organize purchases at favourable prices and select budget analogues of expensive products. Office renovation in Warsaw with Euromed-Bud will not bankrupt you, and things will go uphill: in an elegant and comfortable environment, work is a joy, not a burden!
How to Renovate an Office in Warsaw?
Renovation of office space is an ambitious creative project that requires well-coordinated work of specialists of different profiles. The organization of the renovation is like conducting an orchestra: if you do not have experience and knowledge, this is not a do-it-yourself job, as the result can hardly satisfy you. It is better to use the services of professionals and order a turnkey office renovation from a contracting company – in this case, the general contractor will manage the process, and you will continue to do business without being distracted by non-core tasks.
You won’t be disappointed when you order an office renovation from Euromed-Bud, a leading building contractor in the capital region with impressive credentials. Leave a request on our website, and the duty manager will contact you shortly to agree on a preliminary consultation and clarify important nuances for preparing terms of reference:
- field of activity and organizational structure of the company;
- nature of the interaction between structural divisions;
- number and equipment of workplaces;
- engineering support of the office – characteristics of heating systems, water supply, climate control,
- parameters of telecommunication support (telephony, Internet, local networks).
We process user requests 30% faster than the average for Warsaw – within half an hour you will receive all the necessary information to decide on cooperation. During the negotiations, we will calculate the initial estimate free of charge, orient you on prices and agree on the time for the company representative to visit the facility. Based on the results of the inspection of the premises, we will discuss a plan for further actions and prepare a contract on extremely attractive terms for the customer:
- we will adjust to your schedule and the specifics of the activity;
- we work after hours, on weekends and on holidays;
- we give a guarantee for all types of repair work;
- we openly discuss pricing, justify costs and consider ways to reduce the cost of the project;
- we report on each stage of the renovation and coordinate all decisions with the customer.
What does Office Renovation Include?
Like all large scale projects, the office renovation requires careful planning – based on the results of an assessment of the object, a concept project is presented to the customer for consideration – a sketch of the office with various layout options and proposals for finishing, furnishing and decorative design. After the approval of the interior concept, a design project is developed concerning the room, taking into account all the technical and organizational nuances:
- arrangement of utility lines and equipment;
- location of switches and sockets;
- arrangement schemes for power supply, communications and lighting networks;
- selection of corporate colours and finishing materials;
- arrangement of furniture, office equipment and decorative elements.
After the approval of the design project, the approval of the estimate and the work schedule, the contractor proceeds to the preparation of technical documentation – drawings, specifications, sections of coatings, wall elevation and other materials that will be useful to installers. In addition to architectural supervision and management of renovation work, Euromed-Bud also takes on routine tasks – the purchase of building materials, ordering furniture and accessories, getting permits and sending notifications to regulatory authorities, cleaning the office after the renovation and garbage disposal.
Preparing the Office for Renovation
Euromed-Bud saves the unnecessary trouble for customers – we prepare the workplace ourselves, and our employees will carry out dismantling work and take measures to protect furniture and special equipment from dust. To make it easier for the craftsmen to navigate on the spot, prepare lists of equipment which you intend to leave and which to be scrapped; it also doesn’t hurt to back up important documents to external hard drives.
What Does a Well-Equipped Office Give You?
Ideal office premises are not so common – on the contrary, entrepreneurs are willing to rent apartments and unclaimed public facilities for offices. Building an ergonomic workspace in an unsuitable room requires radical action – in most cases, an office complex renovation with redevelopment is necessary, but your efforts will be generously rewarded:
- stylish and functional office increases the prestige of the company;
- compliance with technological standards and regulations will prevent penalties;
- rational planning simplifies communication and interaction between departments;
- professional arrangement of utility lines and equipment reduces energy consumption and utility bills;
- rational organization of workplaces increases the efficiency of labour and forestalls wasted time;
- thoughtful design of the office creates a businesslike atmosphere and motivates the staff.
Is it Possible to Do the Renovation and Continue Working in the Office at the Same Time?
When organizing the office renovation, it is important to minimize downtime and not interfere with the work of the enterprise. If the large-scale dismantling of structural elements is not planned, and workplaces are not tied to bulky stationary equipment, the office should not be closed.
With the phased execution of work, it is enough to crowd together for a while and concentrate critical processes in one room in order to free up the place for the scope of work. A modern construction tool in capable hands will not annoy the staff with noise, and the amount of garbage will be minimized; by arrangement, it is possible to work in the evenings or on weekends.
Office Renovation – What to Look for?
Office premises combine utilitarian and representative functions: it is not just a well-ordered workspace, but also the public face of the company, reflecting the image, mission and corporate culture of the enterprise. The successful implementation of both tasks within the same premises requires a creative approach, so typical planning solutions for respectable offices are not suitable – the design project is developed individually, taking into account the characteristics of the object and the specifics of business processes.
The layout and functional zoning of office space are thought out for simplifying communication between departments; when arranging sockets and office equipment, one should avoid complicating the configuration of cable networks. Garlands of wires and cables look unaesthetic and increase the likelihood of injury, so flush-mounting is preferred.
The design of office premises should be consistent with the corporate identity, so the colours of the corporate logo should be used in the decoration. The best option is calm basic colours of the natural range that do not cause fatigue and irritation, brighter shades should be used as accents.
The style of the interior is selected taking into account the scope of the enterprise: for example, a strict classic interior looks organic in the office of a reputable bank or law firm but is hardly suitable for an IT studio or a marketing agency. In industries that rely on innovation and advanced development, it is logical to give preference to more dynamic styles of interior design: loft, high-tech, fusion and constructive minimalism are just right!
Order Office Renovation in Warsaw
A large-scale office renovation will not upset your grandiose plans to conquer the market, if you contact Euromed-Bud, we will make the space nice and cosy quickly and efficiently, without creating unnecessary difficulties in doing business. Complex office renovation is not only a business for us but also a vocation: we create and implement original design projects of office premises that bring our clients a stable income, image bonuses and deep job satisfaction.
In confirmation of our achievements and capabilities, a photo gallery with examples of renovated offices has been placed on the site so that you can form an objective opinion about our professionalism and make an informed choice. We take on projects of any scale and level of complexity, work with different industries and fields of activity and constantly improve ourselves in order to find worthy answers to the challenges of the time!
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!