Renovation in a medical institution is a complex and responsible mission that requires a thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework and technical regulations. It is important to please not only the supervisory authorities and the customer, but also the patients – the room should look elegant and hospitable, not cause inconvenience and create a positive attitude. The Euromed-Bud company renovates medical premises, taking into account the interests of all parties: the authorities will have no complaints against you, with the improvement of working conditions, the quality of service will increase, patients will no longer be afraid of doctors, and business will receive a powerful impetus for growth!
Stages of renovation in the medical centre
To achieve the best results, the renovation of hospital premises requires careful planning and a thorough study of all the nuances. A detailed design project is developed, a plan, deadlines and work schedule are agreed upon, in which seven key stages are distinguished:
- approval of the project concept;
- preparation of project documentation, specifications and 3D models;
- calculation, optimization and coordination of estimates;
- selection and purchase of building materials and equipment;
- carrying out renovation works;
- formalizing of the acceptance certificate;
- cleaning and furnishing of premises.
Requirements for the renovation of medical institutions
Renovating a medical institution is regulated by many standards, which include sanitary and hygienic requirements and design standards. Technical standards for lighting, noise insulation, water supply, microclimate and fire safety ensure the efficient operation of all departments of the multidisciplinary medical centre:
- to prevent infection, when zoning spaces, “clean” and “dirty” zones, which should not be connected, are allocated;
- closed hermetic lamps are installed in medical rooms, where dust and microbes are not accumulated;
- water supply, heating and sewerage should work without interruption;
- noise-insulating materials are used to suppress noise and vibration of operating equipment;
- redundant power supplies are provided in operating and resuscitation units;
- sources of ionizing radiation are subject to shielding;
- in sterile rooms, laboratories and equipment rooms, enhanced ventilation and special equipment for air purification and disinfection are required;
- the renovation of operating units and resuscitation departments are especially strictly regulated, as well as the renovation of premises intended for a medical diagnostic laboratory, where it is necessary to maintain special regimes for the storage of reagents and biomaterial.
For the decoration of medical premises, inert moisture-resistant materials with hypoallergenic properties that do not support combustion and do not emit toxic fumes are selected; non-slip coatings are used for laying the floor. Specialized materials are easy to clean and do not accumulate litter, tolerate the effects of aggressive detergents and disinfectants; building materials with an antimicrobial coating are also on sale.
Types of renovation in medical centres
Depending on the scale and complexity of the work, two types of renovation are distinguished – an overhaul and a minor renovation; both types of renovation are successfully performed in medical institutions. If you find it difficult to assess the condition of the building, conduct an audit of the object to find out what renovation you need and what amount to expect.
Overhaul of the medical centre
Overhaul involves a comprehensive reconstruction of the facility – replacement or expansion of utility lines, technical re-equipment and redevelopment of the building, demolition of partitions, and door and window openings. This service is relevant for old buildings, with significant deterioration of engineering networks and finishing materials, after accidents and in case of serious failures of life support systems. Quite often, overhauls are carried out during the modernization of medical centres, when new equipment is installed that is incompatible with previously installed utility lines.
Minor renovation of the medical centre
Minor renovations are carried out in rooms that generally meet regulatory requirements, but you want to redecorate them – repaint the walls and ceiling, install a stretch ceiling and light partitions, and replace lamps, furniture and floor coverings. To make the interior original, we recommend ordering an author’s design project, which will take into account the design features of the premises, the specifics of the institution’s activities, the expectations of the target audience and your wishes.
Renovation of clinics on a turnkey basis
The heads of large medical centres usually have no time to look for contractors, order building materials and supervise workers. The renovation of the clinic on a turnkey basis will save you a lot of worries – all work at the facility is undertaken by one contractor, who is fully responsible for the result.
Nuances and stages of hospital renovation
When renovating the clinic, you will need to obtain permission from the supervisory authorities for some types of work; coordination of the project with the authorities is included in the cost of the turnkey repair. The work is carried out in stages and strict sequence, and the schedule is negotiated during the consultation; in summary, the hospital overhaul plan looks like this:
- taking measurements and revision of the object;
- development of a design project and preparation of estimates;
- development of planning and corporate style;
- consideration of lighting, utility lines and special equipment;
- purchase of building materials and equipment, rental of special equipment;
- dismantling, reconstruction and expansion of engineering networks;
- demolition and construction of partitions;
- rough finishing and electrical work;
- installation of lighting fixtures and plumbing;
- replacement of ceiling systems, floor and wall coverings;
- installation and connection of equipment, arrangement of furniture;
- control of the repair and preparation of a report for the customer.
Requirements for the construction team
Not every contractor can be trusted to renovate a hospital; for your investment to pay off, all members of the installation team must have access to construction and repair work and enough experience to understand the specifics of working in the clinic. Noise and disorder should not interfere with the work of staff and disturb patients; it is important to meet the shortest deadlines and minimize the amount of debris and dust.
Why should you choose us for the renovation of medical institutions?
The Euromed-Bud company is a worthy choice of a general contractor for the turnkey renovation of a clinic in Warsaw and its suburbs. Renovation of medical institutions is our main specialization; we have been renovating clinics of all forms of ownership for several years and can present examples of completed projects with customer reviews. We offer customers more than affordable prices and optimal terms – the deal is made on the most favourable terms:
- extensive practical experience;
- opportunity to work overtime;
- minimum noise, debris and inconvenience;
- transparent pricing – no hidden extras;
- preferential deliveries of certified materials;
- guarantee for all types of work.
If you are planning to renovate a medical centre, a clinic or an outpatient clinic, send a request for a consultation with the initial calculation of the estimate on our website – this does not oblige you to anything! Our company consultant will analyse the initial characteristics of the object and offer rational solutions – we hope that they will be useful to you!
Cost and deadlines
No two clinics are the same, so the cost of renovation is calculated individually and may be revised as work progresses. For example, additional renovation or adjustments to the design project may be required; if necessary, we will help to optimize the estimate and reduce costs without compromising the result. The timing of the project depends on the volume and complexity of the work, but in any case, we will try to put the object into operation as soon as possible.
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!