The prospect of renovation is depressing due to the scale of the tasks and the time spent, but there is a reasonable alternative – to order a turnkey renovation from the Euromed-Bud company in Warsaw. Leave the stress and strain to specialists – and you can calmly go about your business, waiting for the object to be handed over.
Turnkey Apartment Renovation – Why Not Do It Yourself?
Turnkey apartment renovation is usually ordered when buying a home in the primary market when there is a need for a comprehensive finishing of premises for various purposes; at the same time, the whole complex of internal works is organized by one contractor. It is extremely difficult for a non-specialist to organize a turnkey renovation on their own: interior decoration is an extremely time-consuming and responsible process that places high demands on the experience and qualifications of the contractor.
Professional contacts are also important for the successful organization of renovation; it is much more difficult for a private individual without connections to find a reliable team, a qualified designer and suppliers of building materials. Coordination of work also moves faster if a reputable contractor, who knows how to deal with employees of supervisory authorities, obtains permits. By contacting a specialized organization, you save not only time and nerves, but also money – a professional who knows the market thoroughly will not allow you to make the estimate with higher amounts and impose unnecessary services on themselves.
Interior Decoration – Styles for Every Taste
In the designer renovation of an apartment on a turnkey basis, special attention is paid to the selection of finishing materials and decoration of the premises. Decorative coatings serve as a background for the interior and create an atmosphere in the room; in order to live comfortably in the house, choose a style of decoration that is in harmony with your lifestyle and worldview. Plenty of decoration options are available; we will focus only on the most relevant directions of interior design
- Neoclassic is the most popular and affordable option, giving preference to even matte textures. Calm light colours prevail in the wall decoration, a more saturated shade of the floor and door leaf can gently contrast with the walls. Combinations of natural and synthetic materials are allowed; Venetian plaster, stucco, photo wallpapers and textiles give the interior an individuality.
- The Scandinavian style aims to fill the space with light, so preference is given to light coatings and natural textures such as plaster, wood and stone; high-quality imitations of natural materials, for example, laminate, siding, quartz-vinyl tiles, are allowed.
- Boudoir styles are baroque, rococo, modern. To decorate the walls, fabric coverings with floral and monogram prints are used, which are complemented by voluminous textile draperies. Out of the floor coverings, marble floors and artistic parquet look the most organic, French and English herringbone is also appropriate.
- Rustic styles are Provence, Country, Chalet, Mediterranean and Tuscan styles. The feeling of closeness to nature is conveyed by natural textures such as rustic wood, whitewashed walls, unpainted ceramics, and stone with traces of weathering; the ageing of materials is widely practised to give the room a cosy, lived-in look. Provence is characterized by cold faded colours as if burnt out in the sun; country and chalet prefer warm natural shades, in the Tuscan style there may be elements of the Renaissance and boudoir decor.
- Loft is a bright and original retro style that plays with the interior features of abandoned industrial facilities. Open utility lines, raw materials and their imitations such as decorative brick and concrete, plywood, and deck board are welcome. In the interior palette, sharp contrasts should be avoided and limited to two or three neutral colours, shades of grey, sandy and brown are especially popular.
- Modern eclecticism is boho-chic, fusion, shabby chic. A combination of contrasting textures is characteristic: plaster and stucco can coexist with decorative stone and glass tiles, and matte surfaces are diluted with mirror and glossy inserts. Vintage wallpapers, aged and bleached wood, encaustic tiles and mosaics are used to create the spirit of antiquity.
Interior Decoration on a Turnkey Basis – Cost
Professional turnkey renovation in Warsaw is available to every client of the Euromed-Bud company – we have a huge selection of interior decoration packages for any budget. Original design solutions look noble and expensive regardless of the cost of materials, and thanks to the skill of the construction teams, the coatings are properly applied and last for more than one year.
Turnkey Apartment Decoration – What Affects the Price?
There are no fixed rates for turnkey renovations; the cost of interior decoration of the premises is calculated individually for each project. The final amount is influenced by various circumstances; among the main factors, it is worth noting the scope of work, the class of materials and equipment, and the complexity of technical solutions and decorating techniques.
For a preliminary calculation of the estimate, leave a request on the company’s website or contact a consultant, and our specialist will give you a price range. We are also considering the possibilities of optimizing projects – find out what you can save on without compromising the result, and do not rush to overpay for beauty and comfort!
Choose the appropriate type of work and service package
Price includes labour and materials
25 objects – work has already been completed!
3 objects – work is in progress
Why Choose EUROMED–BUD
Creation of individual projects.
Recommendations in the selection of materials
Order a project
- Free site visit and consultation
- Recommendations from experienced professionals
- Selection of quality materials
- Optimization of the budget for implementation
- Full cycle of works and engineering control. When one organization does everything, customers are calmer!
- Quick cost calculation. We spend 30% less client time than the industry average.
- We maintain the high quality and reliability of services. Examples of specific objects already put into operation.
- The use of not new-fangled expensive materials, but proven and profitable solutions. Guaranties for all types of work!
- Fixed cost of services, which will not change! Drawing up estimates and signing the contract before starting work.
- Lack of random people in the team. We have very smart guys working for us, and they become even smarter every year.
How do we work?
We accept an application and contact the customer
We draw up an estimate and agree on the cost
We approve the work schedule and sign the contract
We deliver materials and get to work
We clean up after ourselves and put the object into operation
Do you have any further questions?
- If you have any questions, please feel free to write or call us. If you do not receive an immediate response, your application is being processed.
- We maintain constant contact with our clients and customers. It is possible to contact various divisions of the company by e-mail or by phone.
- Information about all our promotions and discounts is posted on social networks. Please follow us so you don't miss anything!